Talk

Advanced search

Public style warning

(6 Posts)
giraffesCantRunA10k Fri 19-Jun-09 17:37:15

Here is a public health style warning. The look of wearing leggings is very in at the moment. If you are not going to wear a long top/dress over them then please take care with these and ensure that the material is sufficuently thick enough that when stretched over your arse it does not become transparent.

One poor woman I saw yesterday morning had not checked for arse transparency, so while the outfit was fine from the front - from the back was see through and her pants visable to all. <cringe>

sarah293 Fri 19-Jun-09 17:38:07

Message withdrawn

VinoEsmeralda Fri 19-Jun-09 17:41:32

For same reason I misread the title I read: 'Pubic hair style warning' so thought when I saw the word legging, OMG I hope not that somebody wearing a legging had their pubic hairs poking through! Luckily not!

Doonhamer Fri 19-Jun-09 17:41:54

I saw a rather large woman yesterday wearing leggins with arse transparency and a boob tube which was tight fitting and made her boobs and belly all sort of roll into one so she looked rather like a weeble
I used to wear them in my skinny younger days but not now, not at 38 and a size 16

giraffesCantRunA10k Fri 19-Jun-09 17:43:54

The lady I saw was a size 12ish and had a lovely figure, looked really pretty and fab outfit...until she turned round. She might have well well wearing 10 denier tights the way her bum looked, it just looked from the back as if she had forgotten to put on a skirt.

haha at leggings on head...that will be next summers trend wink

Doonhamer Fri 19-Jun-09 18:13:39

The one I saw was about a 24, maybe she was less than that as she was very short as well!
However, she didn't suit them

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now