Talk

Advanced search

Can I 'veet' off the whole of my fanjita grass?

(16 Posts)
Whitty Thu 18-Jun-09 20:51:41

lol, I know its funny!

I was a veet virgin and was pleasantly satisfied with my gillette till yesterday grin

I veeted the legs, not so brilliant with that, but may try again, but did the flaj tonight (bikini line) and I'm real pleased!
(apart from discovering I still had cream on when I had rinsed it off and got out the shower) - thats a bit of a pain that it sticks like glue, but sure I'll crack that.

Shall I just cream it all off and surprise the oh?

wink

Why the spatula too? Stupid thing, hands are better....

lumpsdumps Thu 18-Jun-09 21:00:01

I do!

GeckoLovingHornedThing Thu 18-Jun-09 21:01:17

I would like to know if this works too

go for it
by my experiment grin

BusyBeeWithThree Thu 18-Jun-09 21:01:58

Wait and see how uncomfortable it is growing back before you remove any more. I find it unbelievable itchy a few days after removal!!!!

GeckoLovingHornedThing Thu 18-Jun-09 21:04:15

I meant BE my experiment

Whitty Thu 18-Jun-09 21:07:41

I wouldn't have thought it was itchy growing back?

Any tips for rinsing it off well?

BusyBeeWithThree Thu 18-Jun-09 21:42:18

Just wait and see.....perhaps I am weird but my sister is itchy too!!!

TheProvincialLady Thu 18-Jun-09 21:46:13

It's not itchy but you have to get the cream - the highly chemical, strong, burny stingy cream - very close to parts of the anatomy that do not like to have those kinds of substances on them. Or near them.

You need a mirror and no dignity or self respect whatsoever. And you will never do it again.

<voice of experience>

TheProvincialLady Thu 18-Jun-09 21:47:49

Oh, and it also leaves some burnt but not removed hairs. Kind of blonde and stubby. It's farking grim actually. Don't do itgrin

Tambajam Thu 18-Jun-09 21:52:36

Did she just say 'I wouldn't have thought it was itchy growing back?'

Oh

dear

I pray you are the exception.

Whitty Thu 18-Jun-09 22:07:51

Well ok, maybe not so much as shaving.....
blush

MrsSchadenfreude Thu 18-Jun-09 23:32:56

I agree with the Provincial Lady. Mine ended up more like a Mexican Hairless (unattractive dog) than a Brazilian.

nickschick Thu 18-Jun-09 23:36:56

If you have a lot of 'fanjita grass' veet is 2 for a £1 at our local tesco - also theres reductions on gardening equipment -strimmers grin and such like if you fancy decorative borders......

PortAndLemon Thu 18-Jun-09 23:37:11

There is also more than one poster on here who has had a Bad Experience with depilatory cream on a c-section scar (even an old scar). So if you have one of those then I wouldn't...

nickschick Fri 19-Jun-09 00:12:25

please tell me more about the c sect scar [worried]

PortAndLemon Fri 19-Jun-09 00:29:46

I've searched for the specific thread on it, but I think it may have been in Chat and hence disappeared by now.

Mumhadenough mentions her experience here, but I know there were two or three posters with similar experiences on the original thread.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now