Talk

Advanced search

Silver jewellery keepsake for bridesmaid

(5 Posts)
Lucyloo81 Thu 18-Jun-09 20:38:02

I'm getting married soon and am looking for a nice gift for my bridesmaid. I'd like to get her some silver jewellery that she can keep - does anyone know any nice shops that would be worth checking out? I'm happy to spend up to £50. I really like the stuff that Pilgrim do so if anyone knows any websites with similar stuff it'd be a great help. I want contemporary but also something that won't date too much.

Any suggestions would be great.

TIA

funnypeculiar Thu 18-Jun-09 20:42:49

How old is she? Anything on here - they do adult and child....stuff, but am linking to the child stuff
www.notonthehighstreet.com/lilybellegirl/products

funnypeculiar Thu 18-Jun-09 20:43:51

(I should say, I know the owner, whose daughter is in ds's class - it's a lovely little business run by a couple of mums

Lucyloo81 Thu 18-Jun-09 20:52:19

She's 26. I am having a little flower girl too though. That stuff looks brilliant - I think I could def get something from there and maybe something for myself too!

Ace - thanks!

funnypeculiar Thu 18-Jun-09 21:07:09

smile Fab - I must let her know I want commission. The packaging is lovely too <shallow emotion>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now