Advanced search

Where can I buy a wrap around dress???? (You know - the ones like the groomed mums wear)

(5 Posts)
magicwashingpot Wed 17-Jun-09 20:45:50

I cant find one anywhere, anybody out there seen one recently?

CandleQueen Wed 17-Jun-09 20:52:52

I got a great cotton one, cream with large black floral print on ~Ebay.

I know that probably doesn't help you, sorry!

coolkat Wed 17-Jun-09 20:53:04

One in Fat Face, or on their website called Orchid something or other. HTH

duckyfuzz Wed 17-Jun-09 20:54:12

debenhams have some in

CandleQueen Wed 17-Jun-09 20:55:04

Laura Ashley?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: