Talk

Advanced search

Anyone used the Multiple Nars cheek and lip colour?

(9 Posts)
bleh Tue 16-Jun-09 16:45:20

I'm contemplating getting some, but thought I'd get some views.

blondissimo Wed 17-Jun-09 07:11:18

Yes it is fab - great for summer.

hoppybird Wed 17-Jun-09 09:47:52

Yes. I have Portofino (I am pale with yellow undertones) and it looks very natural and glowing, not at all like I'm wearing make-up. Used as a blusher, you can leave it on as is if you like looking a bit shiny, or set with a little translucent powder. The tube lasts for absolutely ages, but I would say you'd probabaly need to reapply once during the day, particularly if you're using it as lipstick (I have actually stopped wearing lipstick completely since I started using this).

RamblingRosa Wed 17-Jun-09 10:08:17

Yes I had one (can't remember name of shade) and it was nice. Not sure what all the fuss is about though. I think there are cheaper products which are just as good IMO.

bleh Wed 17-Jun-09 15:03:40

Thank you ladies!

Though I was hoping you were going to say it's rubbish so I'd have an excuse not to buy it. Damn

FrontRowFig Wed 17-Jun-09 15:05:06

me
i have orgasm
wouydl never use for lips tbh

everlong Wed 17-Jun-09 16:12:21

Me too.

I really like it. I have it in orgasm, it's quite subtle, but gives you a lovely sparkly glow.

Don't use it on eyes and lips tho..

It's good or enhancing your summer face!

nomorechoc Wed 17-Jun-09 19:47:42

does anyone have the one thats a bit like orgasm - cant remember the name, might begin with 'm' - sorry v unhelpful. if you know which one i am talking about, whats it like?

blondissimo Thu 18-Jun-09 06:38:29

nomorechoc - is it mustique? I don't have it but have heard it's nice - also copacabana is lovely too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now