Talk

Advanced search

a perfume called " dirt"

(11 Posts)
PhaseAte Tue 16-Jun-09 10:02:52

in a rahter posh way !from a link on the mac thread

hoppybird Tue 16-Jun-09 10:20:05

Great link! Did you look at the other ones on offer? They have fragrance of play-doh, crayon, snow, wet garden, cucumber, rubber, and even glue! (wtf?)

It does remind me when I was looking around for a perfume, I settled on the one I really liked because the top notes reminded me of opening a ream of new paper.

PhaseAte Tue 16-Jun-09 10:22:16

LOl
id lOve to have samples of the glue one - hope its pritt stick

PhaseAte Tue 16-Jun-09 10:22:43

I always make pupils sniff new books blush

hoppybird Tue 16-Jun-09 10:29:03

Aeroplane or car modelling glue it seems.

They don't seem to have a "new book" or "new paper" one though.

Queenoftheharpies Tue 16-Jun-09 13:58:29

Love Demeter!

I have Dirt, Wet Garden and Play Doh. The play-doh one isn't quite right - but in general it's uncanny how they can make the scents smell like what they are supposed to, but still smell perfume-y IYSWIM.

MagNacarta Tue 16-Jun-09 14:01:51

I have Dirt - I rather like it.

PhaseAte Tue 16-Jun-09 14:12:50

OH my god! describe

Queenoftheharpies Tue 16-Jun-09 14:16:56

It smells of soil - but in a good way. Like when it's been raining a bit and you dig the garden.

Just been to spray some on :-)

zozokat Tue 16-Jun-09 17:15:32

hey, that was my link grin

like dirt too. love Demeter in general except for the really sweet baking-inspired smells and their alcholic ones e.g. gin & tonic, cosmo (why would you want to smell like you've spilled booze on yourself)

there was one called 'mushroom' which was really nice, don't know if its still around -- and also 'holy water' (woody, churchy scent)

hanaflower Tue 16-Jun-09 17:22:07

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now