Talk

Advanced search

Find me some shoes like this but cheaper!

(6 Posts)
MadameCastafiore Mon 15-Jun-09 11:58:11

these

I need a pair like this as am going to a wedding in September and I want to be trendy rather the the normal boring classic.

I am going to buy this dress here am a size 12, about 5'8" and am growing hair so will have severe purply bob by then.

Normally I wouldn't care so much but I really dislike the bride (long story have posted before but she a bit of a nutter who tells lots and lots of lies) and am going under duress to have a night away with DH and a new outfit.

I don't mind if you think it will look a bit goth or out there - I am sooo not a nice long purple dress and fascinator person!

MadameCastafiore Mon 15-Jun-09 11:58:48

Thanking you in anticipation.

themoon Mon 15-Jun-09 12:11:14

Oooh... I was in Zara yesterday and they had shoes very similar to them. Will try to find a link!

themoon Mon 15-Jun-09 12:15:55

Oh their website is a nightmare.... I cannot make any sense of it. If you live near a Zara, go look. I tried on a pair like your AllSaints ones. I think they were about 50 quid.

macherie Mon 15-Jun-09 12:42:19

I have that dress - I LOVE it smile

I was in House of Fraser at the weekend and they had a huge shoe sale, if there is one near you I'm sure you'd find something to go with the dress.

ILoveBanksy Mon 15-Jun-09 12:47:13

Love that dress but sorry, can't help with the shoes

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now