Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Hardly dare ask but a question about Crocs (Sassari style) please

(5 Posts)
Dorothyredboots Sun 14-Jun-09 20:59:39

I'm considering a pair of these to take as a sole (excuse the unitentional pun) pair of shoes for a holiday in Italy (we are motorbike touring and have to pack smart). I'm hoping they would look reasonable in the evenings with linen trousers/crops (we will be wearing smart casual stuff in the evenings in the hotels) but also be comfy for any sightseeing we get the chance to do. Also will not get ruined if it rains and are light. I will have to mail order I think as I have not seen them in the local shops. How do they go for size in this style? I have tried on the clogs and 5 seems to small & 6 too big. I take a 5.5 in Clarks and M & S as a rule. I'm a 38 in Birkis. Can anyone tell me if they will do what I need and how they fit? I'm 53 if that helps.
Would prefer not to have to send yet more stuff back (already do that with Boden!). Thanks.

childrensjewelleryco Mon 15-Jun-09 06:51:35

Crocs come in general sizes, my feet are the same sort of size as you and I wear the size 5-7 crocs which are fine.

HTH

Have a great hols

Harriet

Furball Mon 15-Jun-09 07:47:51

I'm a size 5 and take a 4 in croc flip flops

TheChewyToffeeMum Mon 15-Jun-09 08:14:29

I'm a 7 and the sassari size 7 fit perfectly. They are really comfy too!

AphroditeRocks Mon 14-Sep-09 20:09:36

just done a search on crocs sassari and found this thread
i usually take a size 7-8 UK and the crocs 8 seem to fit me well, but I was under the impression they were in american sizes, therefore more of a uk size 6.
but they fit! how come?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now