Talk

Advanced search

foundation ....reccomendations? ....

(9 Posts)
Disenchanted3 Sun 14-Jun-09 17:07:19

I like fairly light ones, ideally I'd like to order from boots online as I can't get into town, but might be hard with foundation?!

I currently use the aldi one and Im just not into it, I want something smooth and breathable.

Am trying to be more positive about myself hoping it will help me loose weight, no more moping and feeling crap about myself!

cocolepew Sun 14-Jun-09 17:20:40

I really like Maybelline Liquid Minerals. I bought the Chanel one that everybody likes on here, but was that impressed.

I'm wearing it (Chanel) at the moment because I've got a bit of a tan and I don't need anything too heavy.

MayorNaze Sun 14-Jun-09 17:34:02

bobbi brown. lovely and moistuising too. good for pale/sallow types as well

Roobie Sun 14-Jun-09 17:41:00

Estee Lauder Double Wear in Desert Beige)(which sounds dark but actually isn't - I have fairly light but ruddy skin). It's lovely and dewy and doesn't shift. The best foundation I've ever used.

AbricotsSecs Sun 14-Jun-09 17:41:02

Message withdrawn

AbricotsSecs Sun 14-Jun-09 18:18:48

Message withdrawn

KidCreolesCoconut Sun 14-Jun-09 18:19:23

bobbi brown tinted balm

cornsilk Sun 14-Jun-09 18:20:30

Laura mercier tinted moisturiser, you can layer it - it's fab.

bebesequin Sun 14-Jun-09 20:02:38

Clinique superfit in neutral nice and light oil free doesn 't feel "urgy" and reasonable around £17.It lasts me ages I wear it everyday -did splash out on the Chanel one not impressed either-

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now