Talk

Advanced search

bra sizes, OMG please say Ive done this wrong...

(8 Posts)
GlastonburyGoddess Sat 13-Jun-09 23:08:04

shit! know i havent been wearing right bra size for ages now(in a 38F, boobs overspilling etc) went on bbc how2 measure site.....result....38K...K... FFS...that cant be right can itshockblush

GlastonburyGoddess Sat 13-Jun-09 23:13:37

bump...help!

Wonderstuff Sat 13-Jun-09 23:16:24

I went to bravissamo today, I recommend it, they don't measure, they look at how your bra fits at the mo and recommend a size, I went from 34C to 28DD (they go up to a KK)

brimfull Sat 13-Jun-09 23:55:56

yeh go to bravissimo

BitOfFun Sun 14-Jun-09 00:28:33

What are your measurements? I'm a professional grin

pickyvic Sun 14-Jun-09 00:37:47

ive never used a tape measure since i went to a little independent bra shop where i live and the woman in there simply clamped her hands over my boobs and announced my bra size!

she was right tho! i was wearing (and trying to buy a 34A....i was actually a 32C!) she obviously had a lot of experience feeling ladies boobs! she was brilliant for getting it right thats what you could do with!

BitOfFun Sun 14-Jun-09 01:04:42

I work in an independent, and I can assure you no groping would be involved grin

I can mostly tell by just looking.

MaLopez Sun 14-Jun-09 01:08:34

went to Bravissimo a 40F, came out a 38HH. Well boobs came out of the door before me. Well hoisted I am off in a few days for maternity bras. More like 40Z now, I expect!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now