Talk

Advanced search

Help dress me for SIL's wedding...so far I've got DD as arm candy, now need a fab dress, shoes, etc....

(5 Posts)
rockinghertosleep Sat 13-Jun-09 23:04:10

Well, that's it really. DD is 17 months and my shape is decidedly different than before! I have no idea where to begin on the dress hunt, but need to get down to it as I only have 3.5 weeks to go until the big day...

I want a "knock-their-socks-off" dress as the last time I saw half the guests I was 6 mos pregnant and about 3.5 stone heavier than I am now! I tend to dislike a lot of patterns/though not completely opposed to the idea. Not afraid of colour, so long as it suits me. Prefer more fitted or fit then flare rather than tent/maxi-dress - not trying to look pregnant again!

I'm 5'6", pale complexion, brunette w/ highlights, curvy figured sz 8ish.

So dress me up!!! All (ok, well Most) suggestions welcome! TIA! smile

brokenspacebar Sat 13-Jun-09 23:12:43

budget?

brokenspacebar Sat 13-Jun-09 23:21:34

this is a good place to narrow down the search, be inspired.

You can shop by colour, size, price etc.

rockinghertosleep Sat 13-Jun-09 23:27:01

Not totally sure yet...In some ways depends on how much I like the dress/shoes/etc and how re-usable they are... Think absolute max for dress around £200-250, preferably max £300-350 for all. DH would probably prefer I say something silly like £100 all in, but then again he's a man. And may even try to convince me to wear something in my closet which doesn't fit. hmm

brokenspacebar Sun 14-Jun-09 00:08:24

coast

karen millen

pale

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: