Talk

Advanced search

fark! need to find a foxy dress for my friends wedding, but i am the following body shape...

(7 Posts)
yousaidit Sat 13-Jun-09 20:50:09

... small (5'1")
... huge norks (40f) so need to be able to wear a bra with the dress, so no strappy / strapless things
... pale skinned
... size 18 with my baby blubber!

got a posh wedding in a month, i gor the penelope dress from joules but it does nothing for me (it is a boat neckline so i should have realised that huge norks would look crap in this!)

i want to look fab as it is going to be an ace do, so, can yopu help me?

there's nothing i really like on the monsoon websirte at the mo!

BoysAreLikeDogs Sat 13-Jun-09 20:51:56

Oh my, someone who is BF linked a beautiful dress yesterday, great for post partum ladies, hang on

yousaidit Sat 13-Jun-09 20:55:15

am waiting excitedly!

budget not too much off a prob, not because we are flush, because we are very much not, but when dh sees what a beggar i look in the dress i ordered he will tell me to get something else to just to stop incessant moaning at friends wedding from me and will want me top scrub up to have a good time with my friends grin

brimfull Sat 13-Jun-09 20:55:41

bravissimo you may need to have it shortened

BoysAreLikeDogs Sat 13-Jun-09 20:56:53

Not quite foxy, but beautiful

ANy good ?

CMOTdibbler Sat 13-Jun-09 21:04:59

My colleague (sz 16, GG cup, just recovering from hernia surgery so bloated) was wearing this on Thursday and looked fantastic. Was a lovely shape

yousaidit Sat 13-Jun-09 21:11:45

ooh, they are all very nice, i tink at the mo the red spotty one is in the lead coz it looks v daring for me and it means i will have to buy new shoes grin and of course a totally ott fascinator grin

thanks ladies! do feel free tp keep doing my shopping for me if you like!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now