Talk

Advanced search

Chanel Vitalumiere Foundation

(8 Posts)
Millie1 Fri 12-Jun-09 20:38:08

Just wondering whether anyone has tried the Vitalumiere Creme foundation as opposed to the fluid version? If so, what is it like? I used the fluid a couple of years back but it felt and looked too shiny ... I'm wondering whether the creme would be better? TIA

19fran76 Fri 12-Jun-09 21:42:23

I use the teint innocence fluid foundation as it is lighter than vitalumiere & more natural/less reflective so perhaps that would suit you better? Do love Chanel foundation even though I don't spend a lot on make up generally smile

PaulaYatesBiggestFan Fri 12-Jun-09 21:44:36

i prefer the creme although only had a tester pot
next time i would get it

paininthebutt Fri 12-Jun-09 21:59:24

i used to use the chanel fundation, this particular one i think. now tried mineral make up an fell in lovewith it. if you have problems with shiny skin like me - it's perfect. absorbs all the moisture and is perfect for covering spots. from barefacebeauty. com (or co.uk, can remember) you can get little samples for £2, which later you can keep in your bag for touch-ups. it's really good stuff!

MacaroonIncident Fri 12-Jun-09 22:11:30

I havent !
have interested.

i am now on teh bobbi brown tinted moisturser balm + an applicator brush from ebay

its as good as vitalumiere fluide but less coverage and smells all medicinal

Millie1 Fri 12-Jun-09 22:21:29

Thanks all ... shall have a hoke and a poke in House of Fraser/Debenhams tomorrow. Like the sound of the Creme as I'm using an Armani creme at the moment (I love it but it's too pricey by the time I pay £6 postage as I can't buy it within a 150 mile radius sad)and the Chanel one sounds similar.

Thanks again

PhaseAte Tue 16-Jun-09 09:28:43

well?

cornsilk Tue 16-Jun-09 23:04:36

I had a tester pot once. I preferred the fluid.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now