Talk

Advanced search

OMG I think I have found the Holy Grail for us Large of Norkage ladies!!

(14 Posts)
PersonalClown Fri 12-Jun-09 18:52:39

The Wonderbra Strapless is a miracle!!
And speaking as a 36G (god I miss my 36C's), finally no dodgy clear straps, painful multi ways round the neck or industrial straps showing
I can finally wear racer back vests with no loss of support, norkage and gravity doesn't take hold!!!

Bliss grin

weegiemum Fri 12-Jun-09 18:53:51

Oooh thanks for the info.

BTW love the description "large of norkage". That's grin

PersonalClown Fri 12-Jun-09 18:57:59

I thank you! I'm training DP to say norks instead of wangershmm
Bloody man!

JackBauer Fri 12-Jun-09 19:33:37

How do they work? Invisible forcefield?!grin

Mumsnut Fri 12-Jun-09 20:01:07

You'd need two, surely?

(Holy Grails...)

JackBauer Sun 14-Jun-09 09:26:55

PersonalClown? I was actually serious! I haven't worn a strapless in years so I find it hard to believe it will work
<sceptical>

TheProvincialLady Sun 14-Jun-09 09:32:01

Do they make your norkage look bigger though? I thought that was the point of a wonderbra?

I just don't think it would be fair on other women, that's all.

EyeballshasManBoobs Sun 14-Jun-09 09:32:29

It's padded though isn't it? Last thing I need is padding

Indiechick Sun 14-Jun-09 09:34:28

How much do they cost? Although am now down to DD due to losing weight am totally obsessed with good bras for large norks.

JackBauer Sun 14-Jun-09 09:35:14

Well yes, that too. I just told DH that there was a strapless wodnerbra in my size and he said
hmm I don't think you need a wonderbra

PersonalClown Sun 14-Jun-09 10:39:49

Ah the delight of the Wonderbra...
Granted it is a bit tight but I can live with that, it only has slight padding to give that moulded shape that I like but it does not give you norks so high that you can rest your chin on them!!
It seems that the makers of Wonderbra have realised that us big girls like to have fabulous cleavage too without looking like we belong on the front of FHM or some other such crap high class lad's mag!
I get mine in an outlet store for £15 but the usually reatil at about £25

OurLadyOfPerpetualSupper Mon 15-Jun-09 23:02:01

Resurrecting this as I've just looked at the wonderbra website and the biggest cupsize they had for their strapless bras was a D.

Maybe they don't make that model any more. (Goes back to looking at frocks with thick straps).

dorothybunny Tue 16-Jun-09 14:12:11

They've got them in bigger sizes "here" OurLady.

OurLadyOfPerpetualSupper Tue 16-Jun-09 14:49:59

Cheers muchly.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now