Talk

Advanced search

'Nail pens' did i just imagine this?

(7 Posts)
MrsGuyOfGisbourne Thu 11-Jun-09 19:05:53

Heard recently - somewhere- about nails pens, like felt pens but with nail varnish for neater appplication. Askied ion Boots today ( could not see on any of the mainstream cosmetics brands) and a hmm repsonse from a uninterested sales person, did I just dream it, or do i need to go to Selfridges/Harvey Nicks?

listenglisten Thu 11-Jun-09 19:07:10

No, I'm sure that there were nail varnish pens but quite a long time ago. Perhaps they didn't catch on?

MrsGuyOfGisbourne Thu 11-Jun-09 19:09:49

Ha- just answered my own question by googling blush sorry - MN my default port of call, should have thought to google first. Just bought on Amazon with one click....

TheCrackFox Thu 11-Jun-09 19:10:13

Not heard of them but sounds like a great idea.

RamblingRosa Fri 12-Jun-09 08:48:11

I remember them. I think a few brands bought them out (maybe YSL?) but I don't think they really caught on. Might have been a few years ago?

BusyBeeWithThree Fri 12-Jun-09 09:11:27

There is a set by YSL for french manicures, quite expensive and I haven't tried it as it never had very good reviews as far as I have read. They do nail varnish pens in USA where I got one but to be honest although it is easy to put on it doesn't last two seconds. Chips straight away.

missblythe Fri 12-Jun-09 09:34:03

These are the ones that launched last year:

www.mariannewmannails.com/RootA/the-inks.htm

Not sure what they are like, but remember they got lots of press at the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now