Talk

Advanced search

Machermie please help...

(11 Posts)
Justcallmereallystupid Wed 10-Jun-09 21:29:19

Please would you send me a link to the Redermic Vitamin C lotion that got rid of your freckles ....

Justcallmereallystupid Tue 16-Jun-09 20:46:14

Bump

macherie Tue 16-Jun-09 21:35:48

this is what I used, and it really worked, took all the freckles from my face. I also used it on the backs of my hands which had sunspots from pushing a buggy!

macherie Tue 16-Jun-09 21:39:57

this is a great sunscreen to use on your face to make sure the freckles stay away smile

Justcallmereallystupid Wed 17-Jun-09 19:41:47

Thanks for replying to me but i'm still stuck as the link opens up the whole site and i'm still unsure which actual cream you used to get rid of freckles. Sorry to hassle you again !

theDreadPirateRoberts Wed 17-Jun-09 19:43:33

Why do you want to get rid of your freckles? [speckled-face emoticon]

Justcallmereallystupid Wed 17-Jun-09 19:45:56

Just absolutely covered in them and hate them so much !

theDreadPirateRoberts Wed 17-Jun-09 19:48:21

You do risk thinning your skin with any kind of bleach though...

macherie Wed 17-Jun-09 21:26:32

Sorry, I should have checked the link worked blush

It's the Active C cream, comes in a metal tube. Bear in mind that these were sun induced freckles rather than ones I was born with IYKWIM.

The sunscreen is Anthelios fluide spf 50 and it's great, very lightweight & doesn't make you look ghostly white.

HTH, anything else, ask away smile

Justcallmereallystupid Fri 19-Jun-09 12:56:19

Thanks again for your reply but still can't find it on this site. Not in a metal tube anyway. Have googled it as well and this shows squeezy tubes of Active C XL. Do you think this is the same product?

macherie Fri 19-Jun-09 19:12:58

Active c xl is the same one with added sunscreen, so that would do fine.

Go on the LRP site, select products, select face care, select wrikles and fine lines and it gives you all the Active c products.

A dermatologist friend recommeded it and it did the trick.

Also take a look at the section underneath for dark spots, there's a product called mela-d, which might be useful.

smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now