Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Toast Sale

(6 Posts)
Sid Wed 10-Jun-09 15:19:46

Does anyone know when the Toast sale usually starts? Thanks.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 10-Jun-09 15:40:42

Have just emailed them as I want to know too Will report back asap.

Their winter sale is usually quite late (second week of Jan or later) so perhaps their summer sales are later than average too??

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 10-Jun-09 19:59:38

Okay......so their very "helpful" reply was: towards the end of June/beginning of July but we have no fixed date yet.

traceybath Wed 10-Jun-09 21:31:13

Oooh i've got a lovely tunic sat in my virtual basket but was wondering when their sale is.

So now do i buy it at full price and know i'll get it or wait for the sale and risk not getting it . . .

They don't discount much to begin with do they?

Sid Thu 11-Jun-09 15:00:17

Thank you TRMJS. I think I will just wait and if what I want is not there anymore, then I was not meant to have it!

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Thu 11-Jun-09 21:12:56

The other thing to consider with Toast is that their online sale starts a day after their "phone" sale starts. Or at least it did in January (I ordered a few items over the phone which were still full price on line - having received an email from them saying that you could order sale items by phone only.......if this happens I will post notification on here!).

Also, if something you want is out of stock then keep checking every day. Whenever stock is returned (and it quite often is) then suddenly your much-desired item becomes available once more

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now