Talk

Advanced search

what are the best beauty products out there? cheap expensive or otherwise?

(10 Posts)
minxofmancunia Wed 10-Jun-09 14:00:35

Have found MOP haircare range to be great recently.

As for skincare have found vitamin E range from body shop v good but still searching for the best that really suits my skin.

Bucharest Wed 10-Jun-09 14:03:22

Neal's Yard Frankinsense nourishing cream....is still the moisturiser that I go back to time and time again....

I used the Vitamin E stuff when I was younger (am now very old!) but it's not rich enough for me now...

I like the Boots protect and perfect serum too. I bought into the hype, but think it really does make your skin look and feel lovely....

If I was very very rich, I'd use Dior Capture range, I had some freebies once and it smells divine.....

KingRolo Wed 10-Jun-09 14:03:45

I really like Simple cleanser and light moisturiser.

I did the oil cleansing method but had too many breakouts so went back to Simple and my skin is great again. It just seems to suit me and it's very cheap too smile.

rubyslippers Wed 10-Jun-09 14:06:50

Jurlique is the best skincare i have ever found - it is £££ but excellent

Oil of Olay - their moisturisers are the best and i have tried them all

Soap and Glory - scrub your nose in it exfoliator is as good as any £££ product

Rimmel Fast Finish nail polishes - amazing

Barry M dazzle dusts and pots of colour - the pigments are on a par with MAC IMO

Dream Matte Mousse - lovely foundation

Pinkjenny Wed 10-Jun-09 14:08:35

I love Urban Decay eyeshadows, particularly Midnight Cowboy

Nars Blush in Orgasm

Diorshow mascara

Rimmel Hide the Blemish concealer

BaDaBing Wed 10-Jun-09 14:15:11

Benefit Erase Paste - fab!

bethoo Wed 10-Jun-09 14:17:15

yes the boots beauty serum has been proven to actually work against wrinkles and i must admit that mine are diminished to the point that as long as i dont frown/smile i have none! grin

i like clinique make up, very nice

bethoo Wed 10-Jun-09 14:18:53

oh and i used Calmia moisturiser and it evened out my skin tone a treat, pricey and i could only get it on the net but would get it again, highly recommended 5 ***

Swedes Wed 10-Jun-09 17:28:53

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm - great stuff
Dr hauschka's Rose Day Cream - s'lovely
Clinique foundation - it's light and not at all matt
Lancome juicy tubes
Vaseline - I use it to remove eye make up every night
Nivea
Jo Malone Amber and Lavender perfume and Body cream.

womma Wed 10-Jun-09 21:59:08

Frownies are brill, stick 'em on and all your forehead lines go overnight with looking like you've had a bad case of the Nicole Kidmans. Just don't expect a snog when you've got them on.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now