Talk

Advanced search

Ooh I saw the most beautiful changing bag...can anyone tell me what it was?

(13 Posts)
NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:07:18

Yesteday in Boots a woman with this amazing bag on her pram...it was turquoise leather (or maybe pretend leather) very very big and almost boxy in shape - two solid hoop handles and a long strap, a couple of zip pockets on the sides I think but flat inside ones iyswim.

Any thoughts? It looked like you could get the whole lot in there. smile

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:09:01

Oh bugger!!

No way Jose!

psychomum5 Tue 09-Jun-09 09:11:11

shock

that much on a nappy bag.....hmm

what do they have in there, solid gold nappies???

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:17:01

I know...well I would use it forever, becuase it is so big - I don't really have an actual baby any more anyway! But what a bag. envy

MrsHappy Tue 09-Jun-09 09:20:48

It does look like you could use it as a regular handbag afterwards, so you might get your money's worth I suppose...

I always preferred to use my normal ginormous handbag and to keep a fold-up mat and a freezer bag of clothes/nappies/bottom cream in it.
Changing bags seem pretty pointless to me - just another thing to waste money on.

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:25:04

Yes exactly! Any decent bag will do but it helps if it has a waterproof lining! Actually looking at this one I think it has kind of bunchy bog pockets inside which wouldn't be great for normal use.

oh well!

Picante Tue 09-Jun-09 09:33:05

I love this one.

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:49:08

Oh yes...those are beautiful too.

I need not to desire this stuff! Someone link me to some really horrible item please, that I DON'T WANT!!! grin

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:50:43

For instance: something nobody wants in their home

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:52:15

Oh and this

See I don't want one of those. not at all.

shhhh Tue 09-Jun-09 09:52:30

WOW NF.............That is one gorgeous bag grin....worth the money imo as lots of use after (or even now in your case wink)

NationalFlight Tue 09-Jun-09 09:53:56

definitely not

well maybe...

dollius Tue 09-Jun-09 09:57:52

I'm splitting the cost of one of these with my SIL for my DSis. They do them in a gorgeous chocolate colour as well.

NF - how could you not want the cute little doggy woggy???

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now