Talk

Advanced search

Moisturiser with SPF 15?

(7 Posts)
Dalrymps Sun 07-Jun-09 23:09:13

I'm looking for a reasonbly prices moisturiser for my face with SPF 15. I want it to have protection against UVA rays, is that the same?

I use nivea soft at the moment which is cheap and does the job but i'm concerned about sun damage so want to find something better. Any suggestions?

becklespeckle Sun 07-Jun-09 23:31:24

I use [[http://www.olay.co.uk/product-range/complete/completecare_daycream.php this] by Olay, its nice to use, they also do a sensitive version but despite reacting to a lot of moisturisers this one is fine, they also do a touch of foundation version which is great! Not sure about the UVA rays thing but it mentions protection against aging caused by UV? HTH!

becklespeckle Sun 07-Jun-09 23:31:59

Oops, messed up the link! try again

DrZeus Sun 07-Jun-09 23:39:25

I use Clinique - sheer tint which is lovely.

Dalrymps Mon 08-Jun-09 08:29:43

Ooh both them look nice, will check them out. Can't decide whether I want a tinted one or not... Will have a look anyway!

3littlefrogs Mon 08-Jun-09 08:41:25

Rather than buy a tinted one, just mix a bit of your foundation with it.

Dalrymps Mon 08-Jun-09 09:28:33

Good idea 3little, thing is, I don't always wear foundation, most times I just dab concealer where I need it so that's why i'm not sure I need a tinted one iyswim.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now