Talk

Advanced search

Can you help me find a floral maxi dress for under £100 something like this one....

(6 Posts)
LittleMissBliss Sun 07-Jun-09 21:01:49

here

I'm a size 10/12 and 23 weeks pregnant,
I will be 25 weeks for the first wedding and 28 at the 2nd. I intend in wearding the dress to both.

Maternity dresses are all pretty boring. So think maxi is the only style i can get away with, without having a really wonky hem.

I would like something floral and floaty please, no luck as yet.

LittleMissBliss Sun 07-Jun-09 21:08:52

any style guru's out there...?

suwoo Sun 07-Jun-09 21:09:03

Have you tried one on LittleMiss? I had the same idea and thought I would look gorgeous. I, however, did not sad. It looked like a meringue on me, the back stuck out as much as the front. I would go so far as to say I looked a twat. My bump pic at 26 or 27 weeks is on my profile. It is huge, but all at the front.

Hope you have more luck than I did.

LittleMissBliss Sun 07-Jun-09 21:18:22

No i haven't, I think a shopping trip is in order. DS is 19 months so shopping isn't the best experiencegrin, and i work weekends.....i think i'll have to grin and bear it. Damn it i was hoping to look all gorgeous and glowing and floaty....

Suwoo- your bump is very impressive and very neat! mine is allot flatter and wider currently but i'm having another boy so no doubt i'll grow allot all out front in the next few weeks.

suwoo Sun 07-Jun-09 21:42:53

It is quite a bump isn't it! Mine is a boy too. My DS is 2.5 but loves going to town- he started at an early age and is a really good shopper. He always says "mummy looks pretty" which is nice grin. I was hoping to look glam and swishy, but I just looked like a barrage balloon! Tight things suit me better as then you can see its all bump!

macherie Sun 07-Jun-09 21:45:13

I saw a really lovely maxi in a very similar floral print to that in Zara on friday, it was gorgeous.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now