Talk

Advanced search

HuffwardlyRudge - How was your night out?

(10 Posts)
TheProfiteroleThief Sat 06-Jun-09 17:17:18

I live vicariously through MN of course

vacaloca Sat 06-Jun-09 21:05:39

Ha, just came on here looking for the original thread to see how it went. I do have a life. Honest.

TheProfiteroleThief Sun 07-Jun-09 13:21:26

We really must get out more Vac grin

vacaloca Sun 07-Jun-09 18:19:23

No news yet? How very dare she? Haven't checked the original thread yet, maybe there's news there.

TheProfiteroleThief Sun 07-Jun-09 18:20:06

She probably isn't home yet. She may not have heeded my warning about bail money.

vacaloca Sun 07-Jun-09 18:58:47

grin

midnightexpress Sun 07-Jun-09 19:03:31

Did she get her dress sorted out in the end?

HuffwardlyRudge Sun 07-Jun-09 19:12:33

Oooh, I got namechecked in a thread title shock!

<life is complete grin>

Well, my night out was absolutely bloody BRILLIANT!! Thank you so much for your wonderful advice.

We went to an immensley posh hotel where we took a gondola to a restaurant where we had vodka apperatifes on a hanging balcony, watching fish flit through the water and enjoying a light show from another nearby hotel. We ate a fabulous 5 course meal. Then we took another gondola to a buzzy bar and drank more vodka. Hooray! I laughed so much I was wheezing. We told terribly rude jokes in the posh restaurant. My friends said my dress was fabulous and that I looked skinny (disclaimer: I am not skinny, but my friends are very sweet). It was great.

Dh didn't have too painful a time with the children either - they were a bit grumpy, but no screaming or hysteria which means I can go out again!

grin

vacaloca Sun 07-Jun-09 19:41:53

Aaah, sounds fabulous. I can go back to rl now. smile

TheProfiteroleThief Sun 07-Jun-09 20:55:32

Now I can rest easy, knowing you had a good night grin.

I suggest you also book the next night out - you need a social life to make the most of your glamourous, non corset wearing self.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now