Talk

Advanced search

Shoes and bag help for my outfit!

(7 Posts)
chaosisawayoflife Fri 05-Jun-09 08:43:15

Hiya

I'm wearing this dress tomorrow with navy leggings to the races (casual but a bit of effort because its my hen do). What colour shoes and bag should I wear? Shoes need to be flat as there will be a lot of walking (and drinking!). I'm also wearing a denim jacket.

Thanks in advance!

DomesticBlobess Fri 05-Jun-09 09:41:55

I would wear bright red shoes - flat patent ballet shoes or strappy sandals would be good and a red bag would pick up on the red in the top and look v stylish with the navy imo.

Rubyrubyrubyinthegame Fri 05-Jun-09 09:45:37

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

chaosisawayoflife Fri 05-Jun-09 10:47:03

The dress has pink, rather than red. THe picture isn't very good for seeing the colours. Ruby your post reminded me that I have a pair of metallic pewter ballet flats, they seem to go quite well so I think I'll wear them and just get a bag, possibly bright pink, or green. I've just tried on with my denim jacket and it doesn't look as good as I'd hoped, but can't really justify buying a new jacket as well, and have no idea what would work, so I think I'll have to stick with what I've got.

Rubyrubyrubyinthegame Fri 05-Jun-09 11:25:09

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Clure Fri 05-Jun-09 16:18:01

how about these in either jade or coral
matching colour cropped cardi

Clure Fri 05-Jun-09 16:21:10

these in silver

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now