Talk

Advanced search

What to wear to a reunion? Inspire me

(8 Posts)
BeatrixRotter Thu 04-Jun-09 20:40:31

I'm going to a reunion soon and for reasons probably best kept to myself I want to look demure but a bit sexy. Is that even possible?
I'd also like to look as though I'd just thrown my clothes on effortlessly, with harldy a second thought. What would you wear?

rasputin Thu 04-Jun-09 20:41:53

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BeatrixRotter Thu 04-Jun-09 20:45:48

Smart casual. I'm tall and slimmish. I don't know where to start as only just back to pre-pregnancy clothes and haven't really bought anything new since summer 2007.

Jewelsandgems Thu 04-Jun-09 20:47:12

If it's casual, I would go for some really super fitting jeans, killer heels and camisole top, with beads/long pearls/pendant (maybe with volumous but messy hair)

Oh and - this is just me - a tan (fake or otherwise) and heavenly smelling body lotion. Not try hard at all, but gorgeous smooth skin and goegeous smell)

rasputin Thu 04-Jun-09 21:25:16

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

BeatrixRotter Thu 04-Jun-09 21:53:36

I'm liking the idea of super fitting jeans and I love that black top. Going to have to shop and keep it from DP

Jewelsandgems Thu 04-Jun-09 22:00:08

That is a lovely top

~~wishes I did not have 30E boobs and was able to wear tops like that~~

BeatrixRotter Thu 04-Jun-09 22:13:06

My boobs are much bigger post baby. I find it so hard to know what suits me now and all my old tops ride up due to having to contain increased norkage.

I want my old boobs back. They were average and could wear most things.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now