Talk

Advanced search

control tummy swimming costumes, please!

(5 Posts)
MamaHobgoblin Wed 03-Jun-09 20:51:48

I am a 16 blush. I'm currently in the control-tummy cossie I bought in very early pregnancy (M&S, size 14) but it doesn't come anywhere near adequate to hold my boobs in now, and it's only a matter of time before there's a humiliating incident at the pool, possibly with the help of DS, who does like to yank...

I really need a nice, pretty, flattering one-piece that holds and supports my boobs and more importantly, attempts to hold in my tummy. Legs are ok, but I prefer lower cut cossies for all sorts of reasons, lady garden maintenance being one of them. grin

And please, please don't ask me to get a bikini instead. Nobody wants to see my porridgey, striated pouch of stretchmarks. sad

sleepwhenidie Wed 03-Jun-09 20:55:05

look on figleaves here - they do miraclesuits and also other brands with similar properties - not cheap but effective grin

MamaHobgoblin Wed 03-Jun-09 21:01:14

I do love a lot of those, but they're all out of my budget. sad I should also have said - I'm pretty skint! I think £40 tops is it.

sleepwhenidie Wed 03-Jun-09 21:17:11

Did you flick through each page? There are a few within that budget...

spub Thu 04-Jun-09 15:08:43

Mama - I sympathise and am similarly proportioned. I love the miraclesuit cossies. They are wonderful but hideously expensive. If you can, find a shop near you that sells them and try on various sizes. You really need to try them on. Then, knowing your size, flounce off to Ebay and buy a fab cossie from a trusted US seller. I have just done that and am paying about £42 including postage from the US for a really nice looking cossie. That's less than half price. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now