Talk

Advanced search

going out maternity dress for a shortie!

(4 Posts)
halen Wed 03-Jun-09 19:23:45

I'm only 5 foot - and due to be going to a wedding when I am nearly 8months pregnant.
Haven't had a chance to get out shopping for medical reasons.
Did try to order something from Isabella Oliver's sale last month - but it was way too big, clearly designed for someone much taller.
It was a hassle to return it so am a bit reluctant to just randomly order a load of stuff without a few pointers in the right direction!
Does anyone know of maternity wear that is good for shorties?

Thanks in advance!

MrsKitty Wed 03-Jun-09 19:32:26

I'm 5"2 and had a lovely dress from www.Picchumaternity.com last time I was pregnant... Might be worth a look

halen Wed 03-Jun-09 20:29:25

Thanks - have spotted a shift dress on there that I really like the look of!
Also seen it in their outlet store on ebay - new. Now have to decide whether to take the risk of saving money with ebay but not being able to return if it does not fit.. or paying more so I can send it back if unsuitable!

MrsKitty Sat 06-Jun-09 08:49:50

Hi Halen

Hope you find a perfect dress - if it's the same shift dress I saw on their website then I agree it's gorgeous! (Cap sleeves with ribbon over bump?)

Came across one of your other posts yesterday - Sounds like you deserve a nice night out so I really hope the wedding goes really well and you enjoy yourself smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now