Talk

Advanced search

Need help please finding 2 things - calling all fashionistas

(10 Posts)
timmette Wed 03-Jun-09 19:19:27

Am pregnant but not with bump yet and would really love to buy some vests/strappy tops with built in support - but need to be able to buy online. They don't have to be maternity ones.

Also need a swimsuit or tanktini with built in support and I am a size 16 blush angry.

Please can anyone help or point me in the right direction.

shhhh Wed 03-Jun-09 19:47:08

M&S tend to do vests with support and next do....hth.

I have a tankini for sale if interested...its from Next and only worn the vest part when in birthing pool...Its a navy blue but size 18 (may do you towards end..?)

No probs if not.

BTW,Next have a good range of tankinis.smile.

shhhh Wed 03-Jun-09 19:50:28

here

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 03-Jun-09 21:56:36

Uniqlo had some great tops last Sat - lots of colours/styles, all with built in 'bra' and on offer - buy 3 for 2 or something. They definitely had the vest/strappy top style as DD bought some.

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 03-Jun-09 21:58:54

I don't think this was it, but there are a few similar things to the vast range we saw:

bar top

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 03-Jun-09 21:59:33

ooops, BRA top blush

janeite Wed 03-Jun-09 21:59:55

M&S do the camis with support and I noticed last week that they are now doing them in a longer body-length as well.

BobtheWoodmouse Wed 03-Jun-09 22:01:33

Didn't scroll down far enough, here they are:

Uniqlo bratops

chaosisawayoflife Fri 05-Jun-09 08:20:13

These tops are fantastic. I wore them at the end of my pregnancy, all through breast feeding and still wear them now even though I am 3 stone lighter then I was when pregnant. They are incredibly flattering, offer good support and if you are planning on breastfeeding they have clip down cups, but I wear them now even though I'm not anymore and they look great. Expensive from here but I'm sure I got them for less than that but no time to do a search now.

timmette Fri 05-Jun-09 09:18:36

Thanks for all the help have placed my order at Marks and Spencers.
chaosisawayoflife they do look great am going to have a browse and see if I can get them cheaper.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now