Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

another wedding outfit,,,,this time with easy boob access!

(8 Posts)
popsycal Sun 08-May-05 15:25:16

Have afew weddings this summer - the first next month.
the kids are coming and i will have to feed ds2 (now 9 weeks) several times (argh)

still not in pre-preg trousers/skirts and pre preg tops are a snug fit and not 'easy access'
not too strappy as i dont want to reveal heavy duty nursing bra
also needs to be suitable for discreet public feeding if necessary and appropriate,,,

dont want to spend too much - maternity pay is about to dwindle to nothing.....

any ideas>>>

SenoraPostrophe Sun 08-May-05 15:31:56

how about the outfit on the left here ?

Hard to see how easy access it will be as it doesn't give much info about the fabric of the top though. I find knitted/strechy tops to be more disctreet.

popsycal Sun 08-May-05 15:32:43

you know i had been looking at that skirt

SenoraPostrophe Sun 08-May-05 15:36:12

nice isn't it? Tempted to go for that myself.

Just noticed it's a crochet top so should be good for getting your baps out. Buy a size too big, then wash it really hot when you've stopped breastfeeding?

SenoraPostrophe Sun 08-May-05 15:36:29

would be nicer if it wasn't brown though.

popsycal Sun 08-May-05 20:36:19

yes...like the skirt lots though

aloha Sun 08-May-05 20:53:15

I think bright colours can look festive without having to be expensive. La Redoute have some nice cotton skirts with fine knit tops in strongish colours and prints and not very expensive. That's the route I plan to take for a Christening I'm going to at the end of the month. I don't want to pay too much as hoping to lose weight. Put a rose in your hair and you'll look lovely.

popsycal Sun 08-May-05 21:06:49

ould never habe thouhgt of looking ther but just looked and there is some great stuff
thanks so much

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now