Talk

Advanced search

fit flops - should I bother??

(8 Posts)
LetThemEatCake Mon 01-Jun-09 14:02:03

they are bloody ugly but possibly the best chance I have of retaining some tone in my pins for the remaining 4 months of this pregnancy - thoughts?

foofi Mon 01-Jun-09 14:14:06

I've just bought my 3rd pair. I don't believe the 'toning up your legs' nonsense, but they are very comfortable for walking in.

LetThemEatCake Mon 01-Jun-09 14:42:19

bah, comfort. I spit on comfort. I want great legs. grin

whooosh Mon 01-Jun-09 14:49:58

Foofi is spot on!

sammysam Mon 01-Jun-09 14:55:06

LTEC-I agree they are ugly but I NEED to at least stop my legs getting worse in the 4 months I have remaining as well......I might have to try some....I started a thread last week and had mixed answers...what to do!?

lynniep Mon 01-Jun-09 15:02:45

ditto - dont believe they work in the slightest.

they are extremely comfy - I wear them constantly in good weather

but thats it.

I'd try the mbt sandals which look like they might do something although not terribly pretty...although you'd need to find a good deal on ebay or something cos I just saw the price of them <swoons>

Laine4kids Fri 05-Jun-09 14:46:31

fitflops are unbelievably comfortable and not all ugly!

Nappyzoneisabeetrootrunner Fri 05-Jun-09 17:56:18

i have had a summer footwear crisis this week - i have had birkinstocks arizona in dark brown delivered and returned (made me look like man feet)and today my black walkstar fit flops arrived - they feel ok but they look like 2.99 flip flips not £36 bloody quids worht grrrrrrrr. Lookslike they are going back too - i wouldnt mind if they looked stylish but they didnt. FFs - its raingn now anyway so maybe i should get soem nice wellies angry. Perhaps i should have got red ones - perhaps i should have just got £1.99 flip flops! i dunno what to do now .... might order some different birkinstocks. Quite like look of these here.

Perhaps i should post a picture of my feet to help!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now