Talk

Advanced search

Comfy Flip Flops/Sandals

(10 Posts)
BeauticianNotMagician Mon 01-Jun-09 13:00:51

Is there such a thing?
I work in a nursery and am on my feet a lot so want something comfy.Usually flip flops just cut into my feet.
Any suggestions.

muffle Mon 01-Jun-09 13:04:18

Birkenstocks of course! Lots of styles including ones that won't slip off, and loads of nice colours. (I hate flip flops too)

lots here

tonysoprano Mon 01-Jun-09 13:05:01

Haviana's cheap and the most comfortable things ever!!

BeauticianNotMagician Mon 01-Jun-09 13:14:12

I do like Birkies but i find they really hurt the soles of my feet.Do they take a while to get used to or is it just me.

bubblerock Mon 01-Jun-09 13:22:36

I have a pair of These and they are soooo comfy - I had to go a size down though as they are generous!

muffle Mon 01-Jun-09 13:23:03

You have to wear them in and they kind of adjust to your own feet. i have a new pair and they did hurt for a bit... it's now 3 weeks later they're great. i spent an entire summer in my previous pair. One tip for wearing in is to wear around the house with socks.

BeauticianNotMagician Mon 01-Jun-09 13:33:03

Thanks Muffle i have two pairs so will try to wear them in.grin

Tonysoprano a girl can never have to many pairs of shoes so think will treat myself to some havianas as well.grin

BarefootShirl Mon 01-Jun-09 14:34:55

Can you not get away with bare feet in the nursery? Surely this would be the most comfortable option?

BeauticianNotMagician Mon 01-Jun-09 18:27:00

Bare feet would be lovely but being in a nursery im a little worried as to what i may step in.grin

BarefootShirl Mon 01-Jun-09 20:19:08

I know what you mean but I run around barefoot everywhere and you seem to just develop a sixth sense for not stepping on the wrong things. I'm sure if you give it a go you won't regret it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now