Talk

Advanced search

My swimsuit doesn't fit!!!

(9 Posts)
MuffinToptheMule Mon 01-Jun-09 11:34:20

I was hoping this wouldn't happen. I ordered this from Figleaves and it's too short in the body. Not sure what I'm going to get now. Holiday in 12 days and counting. Any suggestions? Needs to hold up norks and cover stomach mass blush.

themoon66 Mon 01-Jun-09 13:43:52

Get thee to BHS. Strange but true.

I have this and I love it, quite thick material, so holds everything in.

Or this is same fabric, but a halter.

themoon66 Mon 01-Jun-09 14:17:41

I always find Boden waaaay too short in the body.

Really, themoon66? I'm 5'10" and I've never had any problems.

MuffinToptheMule Mon 01-Jun-09 16:53:11

I've got quite a long body. I'm 5'7" but I wear trousers for people who are 5'3". The fabric on the Boden one looks quite weak, how does it keep after lots of swimming?

MuffinToptheMule Mon 01-Jun-09 16:55:55

I've just looked on the BHS website. I would have never thought of looking there. I think I will make a trip there tomorrow.

It's something like 57% cotton, so it's really thick, and holds you in really well.

MuffinToptheMule Tue 02-Jun-09 16:02:58

I just got back from town. I tried tons of swimsuits on in John Lewis and not only did they not support my norks they actually dragged them down.
Then I went to BHS but the store here didn't have a large selection like the website, so no luck there.
I finally found one thought at bravissimo. It's a wee bit boring in colour but it works like scaffolding. Hooray!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now