Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get ankle length leggings that aren't too long (I'm a short-arse)?

(8 Posts)
PeppermintPatty Sun 31-May-09 20:30:42

I really really want some black ankle length leggings.

I've tried some on in a couple of shops but they're all a bit too long and therefore look wrinkly Nora Batty style around the ankle.
I'm 5 foot 3.

The ones in New Look were the worst - the shop assistant suggested I tuck the extra length underneath my foot as this is what the cool kids are doing now. I was a bit confused by this and said "what like ski pants?" and she looked at me blankly grin

Anyway are there any other short arses out there - where did you get yours from?

luckywinner Sun 31-May-09 20:33:48

I too am --a short arse-- 5"3 and I bought mine in Accessorize. They are perfect length and also do not bag around the knee grin

I think these are them.

luckywinner Sun 31-May-09 20:34:51

poo why do my crossing out words ever work.
--I am hopeless at internet type thingys--

Bonneville Sun 31-May-09 20:36:09

ive got the opposite problem Im 5'7'' and cant find ankle length leggings. They all seem to end at or ride up to mid calf length.

PeppermintPatty Sun 31-May-09 20:51:06

Go to New Look Bonneville.
I swear those leggings would have to start above my boobs to be ankle length on me. Like an all in one body stocking shock

Bonneville Sun 31-May-09 21:47:58

Thanks Peppermint I will have a look.

shhhh Sun 31-May-09 21:50:13

M&S. Got a pair a few months ago. They fit lovely. Don't bag at the knees and a brill length (but a tad to long but not that bad)..and im 4ft 11 so will fit you perfectly.!

woodenchair Sun 31-May-09 22:18:17

I bought some today, dotty p's have them in 3 lengths for £10 and New Look have some that were too short for me for £7 I think

Bonneville, I second the New Look ones, they are really long, there was an assistant in there today wearing them as footless tights!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now