Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Fake tans that have colour right from the start- suggestions?

(6 Posts)
howtotellmum Sat 30-May-09 21:06:23

Anyone? currently using Clarins gel but often not organised to apply the night BEFORE a sunny day! Have got v. pale skin.
anyone tried Clinique? Boots No 7?

Jewelsandgems Sat 30-May-09 21:19:59

St tropez mouse does have colour right from the start - and not a bad one like the original st tropez fake tan stuff. Still a bit smelly though....

The best days to fake tan are the rainy days! That way, by the time a sunny day arrives you can whip your clothes off and display a perfect '3 night application' tan wink while all the others are dashing off to boots and just have theirs perfect by the time the crappy weather moves in grin

howtotellmum Sat 30-May-09 21:27:44

lol!
Is ST very dark- cos I am pale.

flatcapandpearls Sat 30-May-09 21:32:01

St tropez mouse, I have put mine on today and been out and it has looked good, (apart from the fact I forgot to use my mit so have overly brown palms)perhaps a little dark but not awful and will wash off this evening and leave a lovely colour. I am very very pale, use porcelain shade of mineral foundation usually. (apart from the fact I forgot to use my mit so have overly brown palms)

howtotellmum Sat 30-May-09 22:17:36

does it apply in a non-streaky way?

Mit? Does it come with a mit?

flatcapandpearls Sat 30-May-09 22:27:48

No I bought the mit £3 from boots as it goes on smoother than with gloves.

Goes on very smooth

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now