Talk

Advanced search

Floral Playsuit

(16 Posts)
spokette Sat 30-May-09 19:17:54

I really like these and naturally they look very good on young girls with slim figures. I am 44 years old, a size 12 and my body is very toned because I run and work out in the gym at least twice a week.

So do you think I could get away with wearing one or will it be a case of mutton dressed as lamb?hmm

I await your honest and frank opinions.smile

Disenchanted3 Sat 30-May-09 19:19:04

Floral play suit?? for you??

I assumed this was a baby style thread grin

link??

cookielove Sat 30-May-09 19:20:23

i thought for a baby to! i can't imagine any play suit looking good on an adult and i have seen them but i just think yuck when i see them

spokette Sat 30-May-09 19:21:25

I like this one.

MarthaFarquhar Sat 30-May-09 19:22:28

I'm sure you could carry one off with that figure. what about this one?
I would, but sadly, in it I would look like a sausage bursting out of its casing.

SimpleAsABC Sat 30-May-09 19:22:29

I think it's lovely.

HaventSleptForAYear Sat 30-May-09 19:23:47

I think if you accessorised it up it could like really good and very chic.

But it you wore it with crocs and a changing bag it would look awful and like something you'd rummaged out at a jumble sale grin

spokette Sat 30-May-09 19:25:15

I was looking for one with shorts Martha but thanks.

spokette Sat 30-May-09 19:26:32

I was thinking about wearing it wedge sandals to provide height. I think it would look quite chic too!

millenniumfalcon Sat 30-May-09 19:27:09

i promise you all playsuits will be a "what were we thinking" fashion moment in a few years' time.

millenniumfalcon Sat 30-May-09 19:27:39

years' weeks'

Rindercella Sat 30-May-09 19:29:05

I can just picture you Spokette, and I think you would look amazing it that outfit. I am a bit envy though, cos at 39 and slightly bigger than a size 12 there is no way on Earth I could carry that off! Wedges would be good.

angelene Sat 30-May-09 19:31:19

I think it would look great on holiday, not sure about in normal life.

Definitely with wedges too.

traceybath Sat 30-May-09 19:32:34

Do you have to take the whole thing off to go to the loo?

Its pretty but i think best suited to younger women.

Although you've definitely got the figure for it by the sounds of things - not sure that it wouldn't look a little muttony - sorrry.

spokette Sat 30-May-09 19:35:39

I would only wear it on a hot summery day or on holiday. Just don't want to look like a mutton!

millenniumfalcon Sat 30-May-09 19:39:42

face it, teenagers can get away with all kinds of ridiculous outfits in the name of fashion cos they'd look great in a binbag. how do you look in a binbag spokette? grin if it's anything less than fabulous you've got no chance in a shorts playsuit, sorry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now