Advanced search

Have bought something from Boden first time ever

(7 Posts)
OrmIrian Sat 30-May-09 11:51:10

It feels like a rite of passage <solemn>

Blue and white mini-skirt. Fits perfectly. Love it smile

Also a dress for DD.

So far so very good.

Hurrah for 20% off as I'm not sure I would pay full price (39) for what is basically a cotton, unlined v short skirt though hmm. But I am cheap skate.

llareggub Sat 30-May-09 11:55:42

I've just bought that skirt in green and white and it arrived this morning. I love it too.

Blinking Johnnie sent out that code the day after I bought it with my 11% discount though. envy

OrmIrian Sat 30-May-09 11:59:40

I didn't get the free postage on mine though. I have a voucher to use now though that offers 20% and no postage. Might have to order the green one too grin

DH says it makes him hungry though - being much like a tablcloth grin

scattykatty Tue 02-Jun-09 13:34:47

I have ordered some Boden clothes for DS, they say it'll be sent by Parcelnet. Will they leave it outside if i'm not in?, I requested they do on the order form as I don't want to wait in all day for 5 days and I'm sick on those cards and needing to ring and arrange a new time which they never stick to angry

Alibabaandthe40nappies Tue 02-Jun-09 15:37:11

My order was left behind my side gate this morning scatty. I was BFing DS and only had pants on so I didn't feel equipped to answer the door! grin

Rubyrubyruby Tue 02-Jun-09 16:38:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scattykatty Tue 02-Jun-09 17:55:15

Hahaha Ali that happened to me the other day, I actually had to answer as it was a replacement part for the Bugaboo and they needed a sig, had to grab a winter coat proto.... mortified

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now