Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Have bought something from Boden first time ever

(7 Posts)
OrmIrian Sat 30-May-09 11:51:10

It feels like a rite of passage <solemn>

Blue and white mini-skirt. Fits perfectly. Love it smile

Also a dress for DD.

So far so very good.

Hurrah for 20% off as I'm not sure I would pay full price (39) for what is basically a cotton, unlined v short skirt though hmm. But I am cheap skate.

llareggub Sat 30-May-09 11:55:42

I've just bought that skirt in green and white and it arrived this morning. I love it too.

Blinking Johnnie sent out that code the day after I bought it with my 11% discount though. envy

OrmIrian Sat 30-May-09 11:59:40

I didn't get the free postage on mine though. I have a voucher to use now though that offers 20% and no postage. Might have to order the green one too grin

DH says it makes him hungry though - being much like a tablcloth grin

scattykatty Tue 02-Jun-09 13:34:47

I have ordered some Boden clothes for DS, they say it'll be sent by Parcelnet. Will they leave it outside if i'm not in?, I requested they do on the order form as I don't want to wait in all day for 5 days and I'm sick on those cards and needing to ring and arrange a new time which they never stick to angry

Alibabaandthe40nappies Tue 02-Jun-09 15:37:11

My order was left behind my side gate this morning scatty. I was BFing DS and only had pants on so I didn't feel equipped to answer the door! grin

Rubyrubyruby Tue 02-Jun-09 16:38:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

scattykatty Tue 02-Jun-09 17:55:15

Hahaha Ali that happened to me the other day, I actually had to answer as it was a replacement part for the Bugaboo and they needed a sig, had to grab a winter coat proto.... mortified

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: