Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Bloater issues - longer tops needed!!!

(6 Posts)
dizzymama Tue 03-May-05 21:49:25

Ok, so dd is only 3 months old but...OMG my belly is distressing!!!!! Before dd came along I was no twig but emjoyed the gym, had belly button piercing etc. My ENTIRE wardrobe appears to be full of shorter tops (I'm not talking cropped here though - as I said, never a twig!!) Now I have to rethink tops issue. Wher do I find longer tops? They all seem to end just above hipster level - another style product that may never be mine again after c section!!!!

boobie Tue 03-May-05 22:11:36

My belly has resembled a beached jellyfish for years - 4 kids +no exercise = aarrrgh! I am large anyway and find Evans tops very forgiving but only 16+. I wear lots of tummy covering shirts and tunic type tops.

compo Tue 03-May-05 22:13:11

how about a tunic like this one in the left hand corner here

dizzymama Wed 04-May-05 21:38:50

Boobie - I'm presuming bu your MN name that you have the same chest affliction as myself - think I've hit a 38GG now! 16+ is fine because of this reason, will head to Evans at weekend.
Compo - like your style, feel a credit card bashing coming on!! My dh will go mental!!

GhostofNatt Wed 04-May-05 21:42:38

Hmm, hardly ever get to shops but have noticved there seem to be a lot of vaguely boho tops around which sort of gather under bosom and then go all flowy underneath past the hips (Gap? French Connection?)

Fran1 Wed 04-May-05 22:31:14

I have same prob, wardrobe consists of short tops that i never considered short pre-pregnancy iykwim.

I'm struggling as i find when i wear longish, tunic style tops i look like i'm in maternity wear and afraid that somebody's gonna offer me their seat on the bus. what would i do? just look grateful i s'pose whilst praying the grounds opens up and swallows me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now