Talk

Advanced search

Sun cream with self tan incorporated? Does is exist?

(13 Posts)
cupcakes Mon 02-May-05 14:40:22

Is there such a thing? I'm sure I can't have imagined it up. I want a suncream which will gradually give me a hint of brown - I'm very fair and am not after a full on fake tan.
Can't find anything on Boots website but maybe I'm not using the right search words (I find their search engine pretty poor...)

Prettybird Mon 02-May-05 15:17:12

Try Clarins or Clinique.

sweetmonkey Mon 02-May-05 15:31:20

nivea do one and it smells lovely too!!!

cupcakes Mon 02-May-05 15:47:09

sweetmonkey - is the nivea this self tan one? Or is there one with an spf that I can use as a suncream too?

sweetmonkey Mon 02-May-05 15:51:46

actually ive just had a look at my one and its an after sun with self tan in it. sorry my mistake. comes in a blue tube but is def good to top up a tan

cupcakes Mon 02-May-05 15:54:15

prettybird - is this the Clinique one? I think a spray will be too fiddly.
I don't think what I want exists! Ideally a cream but with such a small amount of tan that it doesn't matter how evenly you get it on. Predominatly a suncream with spf.
I wish I could remember who I thought it was. Lancaster perhaps?

cupcakes Mon 02-May-05 15:54:56

Ah - that sounds like it could be good too. I'll look out for it!

sweetmonkey Mon 02-May-05 15:57:29

just had a look on the boots website but couldnt see it. i'll have a look out though and let you know if i find anything

Prettybird Mon 02-May-05 16:01:24

The Clarins one is reviewed here along with some others. Suspect it might be too much of a self tanner for your purposes.

Maybe the aftersun with a wee bit of self tanning stuff is the way to go for you!

sweetmonkey Mon 02-May-05 16:03:07

\link{http://www.nivea.co.uk/frameset.php\ nivea aftersun

not sure if this link will work as first time ive tried to do one

sweetmonkey Mon 02-May-05 16:03:55

nivea aftersun

Enid Mon 02-May-05 16:15:11

lancaster used to do a spf 8 with self tan - in fair.

it was brill (i have very fair skin) but they have stopped it now - now is spf 4 with a medium tan, nowhere near as good

noddyholder Mon 02-May-05 16:17:07

dermalogica do one factor 15 self tanner

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now