Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Need to buy a summer jacket HELP

(9 Posts)
nutcracker Wed 27-Apr-05 13:48:24

OK, i have a winter coat which at the mo I am still wearing in the morning, and then some zip up jacket thingies which i chuck on top of a t'shirt when it warms up.

Need something in between both really but can't see anything anywhere i like.

So any suggestions ???? Oh no denim though, cos I am a bit anal about it having to match the same jeans i am wearing and i have several pairs.

FLUM Wed 27-Apr-05 13:49:38

Nine West or Zara best bet

Lucycat Wed 27-Apr-05 13:50:35

Ooohh me too nutcracker - don't want to go with denim either as all I wear on my bottom half are jeans and def won't wear a denim 'suit'

Preferably something with a hood so won't get p*ss wet through going to school!!

help help help!!

TracyK Wed 27-Apr-05 13:51:22

La Redoute??

nutcracker Wed 27-Apr-05 13:51:22

Don't think i have either of those shops anywhere near me Flum.

Grommit Wed 27-Apr-05 13:52:21

I bought a nice one in M&S of all places! Sort of smart army/safari style in karki (sp?) green. Looks really nice with jeans and pink or white tshirt or with linen trousers/anything really! It is on their website but looks better in the flesh

nutcracker Wed 27-Apr-05 13:55:41

Ahhh will have a peek Grommit.

sweetmonkey Wed 27-Apr-05 13:57:05

i got a lovely one from freemans, it is joe brown make and is bright pink they also do a khaki one i thnk . only £38 so very reasonable too

nutcracker Wed 27-Apr-05 14:01:00

I can't find it on their website Grommit.

Is it me or are some of them very short this year too ???

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: