Talk

Advanced search

What is your night-time skin care routine?

(9 Posts)
BubblesDeVere Sat 23-Apr-05 13:28:22

I have been using the same one now for a couple of weeks and can really tell the difference, I have even had a few good comments off people I know.

DH says I'm dafting doing it as it takes so long (10 minutes a night whilst I'm unwinding and reading a book).

I do:

clinical facial peel (5 minutes)
line plumper and corrector on wrinkles and cappillaries (sp?) (5 minutes)
facial moisturiser
Uplifting eye cream
Elizabeth Arden Lip Balm

Every night except Sunday, where I do the peel and line plumper but add Elizabeth Arden cream instead.

BadHair Sat 23-Apr-05 13:55:12

Wow, well done you. I can just about manage to wash the muck off with babywash and water then spread some cheap Asda moisturizer over my face and neck. Then I flop into bed and pass out.
My skin's not too bad, but I have got bags under my eyes that you could put your shopping in.

ambrosia Sat 23-Apr-05 14:12:51

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TracyK Sat 23-Apr-05 14:15:59

what make are your products Bubbles?
I use L'oreal face wash stuff and then either Decleor night balm or clarins night cream.

tiffini Sat 23-Apr-05 14:25:06

im'e scummy too ambrosia, teeth only for me too at night, my only skincare is anti wrinkle day cream in the mornings, drink lots of water and keeping out of the sun, ( never had a tan ).
must be doing something right tho, will be 29 this year and no sign of any wrinkles yet.

BubblesDeVere Sat 23-Apr-05 16:14:47

its all avon anew except for the lip balm and elizabeth 8 hour cream, before I do all this though, I wash my face with Elizabeth Arden 2 in 1 facial cleanser.

On the nights that I can't be bothered to use the facial was I use loreal facial wipes

Libb Sat 23-Apr-05 16:21:32

umm, I am really grubby because I just brush my teeth and have a splash about - my skin tends to break out if I overload it so just a scrub and rinse in the shower for me.

(whispers as don't want to jinx, I am very fortunate to have good skin and rarely get spots etc.).

Now I will have the pox.

Smurfgirl Sat 23-Apr-05 19:55:44

Hah! Um. Take off makeup with cheapo Boots cleanser and toner in one.

Yup. Wrinkles ahoy. I have really healthy looking skin though so I am hoping that my less is more attitude is the reason!

WideWebWitch Sat 23-Apr-05 19:58:36

I fall into bed within 2 minutes of deciding I'm knackered and don't wash my face or clean my teeth, whether or not I've been wearing make up. I just wash it off in the morning if I have. Terrible isn't it? But I rarely get spots and my skins ok. Wrinkled, but I hardly think that's down to not washing make up off.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now