Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

fat eyelids and folds

(8 Posts)
chocolepew Sun 05-Apr-09 19:17:17

I'm 40 and pretty much wrinkle free (fat face grin) but my eyelids seem to be growing hmm. It's the one aging process I didn't want to happen, so naturally it did! I have big eyes and am pissed of by my wrinkly eyelids, does anyone use a good firming cream?
TIA

KerryMumbles Sun 05-Apr-09 19:25:19

do you know mine never did this that i was aware of until I started plucking eyebrows (never did that in my life until recently). Went to get No. 7 uplifting eye cream based on someone's recommendation but they sold me on the regular No. 7 eye cream instead and it's shite and makes my eyes sore (even though I only put is on lids and side)

chocolepew Sun 05-Apr-09 19:29:06

I have to pluck my eyebrows more now to try to open my eyes a bit. I've also started to use a darker shadow in the crease to try to disguise it. Avon used to do a firming eyeshadow, but don't know if they still do.

noddyholder Sun 05-Apr-09 19:30:39

I can't even join in here too depressing

KerryMumbles Sun 05-Apr-09 20:16:49

have you heard if avon stuff is any good?

aw come on noddy, at least you probably don't have freaking FACIAL HAIR sad

noddyholder Sun 05-Apr-09 20:30:25

No facial hair!But liney forehead drives me nuts!Eyes ok but starting to go.

lizandlulu Sun 05-Apr-09 21:23:04

i have heavy eyelids too, and even have a mole on one of them!, its only a small one but flaps about abitshock

painting a nice picture here arent igrin

they have always been like thta and i dont like thta way i cant see much of the eyeshadow i put on the lower part of the lid. but not alot i can do about it so have to live with it.

Beedace Sat 07-Oct-17 20:36:35

I have flappy upper eyelids which seem to be getting worse. I know it is to do with age but at times they look better so I wonder if it is also to do with how much your eyes water or whether you have a cold . Does anyone have any advice? Should I look into surgery? If so do you have any idea of cost or any recommendations?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now