Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

How do I get rid of the dead cat smell???

(8 Posts)
flamesparrow Fri 22-Apr-05 10:29:28

Very hairy legs...

Wedding dress fitting this afternoon...

The wax strips I'd bought were usesless, no razors left, so decided to use up the immac mousse stuff I bought to review a while ago.

Smooth legs now, but after washing with strong smelling lavendar soap, and scented moisturiser, my hands still smell of dead cats....

HELP!!!

Lonelymum Fri 22-Apr-05 10:31:29

Perhaps cut up an onion and then your hands will smell of that instead! What is this about a dead cat? How did that come about?

biglips Fri 22-Apr-05 10:31:45

flamesparrow Fri 22-Apr-05 10:32:09

All hair removal cream is scented with au de dead cat.

biglips Fri 22-Apr-05 10:33:26

how about a gentle scrub on your hands to get rid of the smell of immac mousse stuff that you may have abit left on your hands

Lonelymum Fri 22-Apr-05 10:35:39

Oh! You had me worried for a moment! Have you tried Carex handwash? It claims to rid the hands of common odours including onions and "citrus odours" (? I wasn't aware citrus and odours went together). Doesn't mention dead cat smells though.

When are you getting married BTW?

Newbarnsleygirl Fri 22-Apr-05 10:36:13

LOL!

I love it that most hair removal creams put that they're rose scented. Yeah right!

Find the strongest hand cream or my 1001 home hints book recommends wiping a lemon on your skin!

flamesparrow Fri 22-Apr-05 10:49:53

I'm off to find the carex and scrub my skin off... no lemons in... don't think a kiwi would work as well

Dead cat smell should be a commonly listed odour... just like when vanish lists what it works on, it should mention that NOTHING will get out new born baby poo!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now