Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

facial hair removal

(7 Posts)
LucyEllensmummy Mon 02-Mar-09 20:58:15

I get lots of facial hair, made worse by the fact that i stupidly started shaving it blush. I get it on my lips and chin and at the sides - managed to wax the sides today, some horrible black curly fuckers - but the wax strips wont do my chin as the hairs are quite short and stubbly (becasuse i stupidly shaved them) I just cannot bear to grow it long enough, i'll look like a bearded lady.

Any suggestions - money unfortunately is an object.

I have had scans for PCOS so its not that.

FlorenceDaphne Mon 02-Mar-09 21:04:10

Right.

1. NEVER shave your face.
2. Invest in a massive magnifying mirror, bright light and ultra-precision tweezers.
3. Get busy with tweezers.
4. Bleach the little suckers. And check every day for the stubby ones.
5. And exfoliate lots.

Man, I HATE facial hair. It is the bane of my life. Why am I so hairy? I'm like a werewolf.

QOD Mon 02-Mar-09 21:08:42

you can get vaniqa hormone cream on prescription, its female hormone, causes spots but I would rather have zits then a beard!
Mine are much better but yes, PLUCK! I have a 12 x mag mirror
:D

LucyEllensmummy Mon 02-Mar-09 21:09:52

pluck?? Fuck me, thats gotta hurt, im not even brave enough to do my eyebrows, also it will take like, a week im sure!!

girlandboy Mon 02-Mar-09 21:13:50

Another plucker here.

No it doesn't hurt, your chin is tougher than your eyebrows. I sometimes bleach my upper lip, but I do pluck them on occasion. Usually if I can't be bothered to get the bleach out.

However, it has crossed my mind that one day I will be too old to see the little feckers easily and I will have turned into an old bearded woman.sadblush

ilovemydogandMrObama Mon 02-Mar-09 21:15:18

Laser treatment -- really. Could your GP refer you so you could get it on the NHS?

FlorenceDaphne Mon 02-Mar-09 21:18:56

But that's the beauty (heh) of it; you do a maintenance every day with the plucking. And it doesn't hurt that much!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now