Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

clothes similar to joules but cheaper?

(7 Posts)
horseymum Fri 06-Feb-09 14:31:38

have just got new joules catalogue and absolutely love their clothes but too pricey! any high street shops doing similar eg stripey or spotty casual sweatshirts or hoodys/polos for mums/kids, girls jersey trousers etc. or any online shops that sell similar types fabric and i will make some! also love their retro floral designs for skirts/dresses.

sorrento Fri 06-Feb-09 20:14:48

John Lewis ?

rhubarbp2 Fri 06-Feb-09 20:22:54

do you live near the south west? I went to clarks village in street a couple of weeks ago and bought some gorgeous hats and scarves for my son for £2.50 that were £10 in John Lewis. Dont know ifthey have any other outlets

BikeRunSki Fri 06-Feb-09 20:47:24

George at Asda and Tu at Sainsbury's have occassional gems. And Primark. They all also have a lot of tat though! TK Maxx worth a rummage too.

alicecrail Fri 06-Feb-09 20:49:23

Joules do have amazing sale prices, so if you can wait til sale.... or have a peek on line there is sale on some stuff now

alicecrail Fri 06-Feb-09 20:51:10

Someone also told me that clothkits are back (before my time!) if you google clothkit they have lovely stuff, but not exactly cheap considering you have to make it yourself!

BikeRunSki Fri 06-Feb-09 21:57:17

OMG Clothkits are back grin.

What a shame I can't sew sad.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now