Talk

Advanced search

I love Tanya (Eastenders) new hair do!

(14 Posts)
lunavix Mon 26-Jan-09 20:07:12

Do you think it'd suit a 25 year old with dark hair big boobs who isn't as pretty?

hmm [hopeful emoticon]

S1ur Mon 26-Jan-09 20:09:52

I have not seen Eastenders for months. I have no idea of any storylines AT ALL.

<brightly> But I can comment on hair!

Do you have a link/pic/vivid description?

lunavix Mon 26-Jan-09 20:15:20

ummm

bob type thing? grin

S1ur Mon 26-Jan-09 20:18:02

ahhhh yes now you have described I TOTALLY know what you mean.

<nods sagely>

Yes a bob type thing would be perfect for you. grin

lunavix Mon 26-Jan-09 20:19:22

grin

I'd find a pic but she's on tonights EE so doubt it will be on net any time soon. But shall attempt it...

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Mon 26-Jan-09 20:33:28

I think Tanya's hair is fab and would suit most people - it looks like one of those do's that appears high maintenance but is probably pretty easy to do.

lunavix Mon 26-Jan-09 20:34:54

See that's what I hoped

Hopefully there will somehow be a pic soon on t'internet so I can toddle off and get it done

sincitylover Tue 27-Jan-09 12:22:37

I liked her hair long too but also like this new style. Think it would suit most people.

WAD Tue 27-Jan-09 12:26:35

what;s she done to it?

sincitylover Tue 27-Jan-09 12:58:45

she's had a jaw length choppyish bob v nice

RamblingRosa Tue 27-Jan-09 13:19:57

I thought it looked great too. It does look a bit high maintenance though. I'd describe it as a mid length bob with a lot of volume. I reckon it involves velcro rollers and a lot of hairspray. It would suit most people but only if you've got the time to style it well. Otherwise it could be quite flat. Also depends on whether you've got naturally straight or curly locks.

captainpig Tue 27-Jan-09 14:26:03

photo here

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Tue 27-Jan-09 18:46:08

My hair is cut into the same style (with a bit more of a fringe). I have very fine hair and not much time to be messing around with my hair in the mornings so I just use a volumising mousse (Kerastase) and blast with a hairdryer. For a night out or when I have more time to make a bit more effort, I use a large round brush, drying my hair in sections, starting at the back and working forwards so that you get lots of height in the crown. Honestly, I am useless with hair styling but this is ultra-easy to maintain

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Tue 27-Jan-09 18:47:13

oh and I never use hairspray

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now