Talk

Advanced search

gunwharf keys outlet in portsmouth

(7 Posts)
cod Sun 03-Apr-05 15:31:27

Message withdrawn

Newbarnsleygirl Sun 03-Apr-05 15:42:20

Yeah, I went a couple of summers ago. I got a load of bargains. French Connection tops for £4 and a handbag for a fiver.

I did have a laugh in the Paul Smith shop though. They were selling a baby sleepsuit for £50! lol!

Tommy Sun 03-Apr-05 16:02:58

Gap outlet is very useful for for DSs, M&S have "last seasons" stuff so if you can cope with being our of date, it's very good. Also have a Levis shop there and Cotton Traders. Can't remember what else there is but they do have a website
here which might help to persudae you. Personally, I always visit the Cadbury shop as well!

lou33 Sun 03-Apr-05 16:26:52

i like it, it's about 40min drive from us

Bugsy2 Tue 05-Apr-05 16:18:50

Went this time last year & enjoyed it. The M&S was dire but all the other shops had good stock at amazing prices. LK Bennett one was my fave. Best to get there early for parking though. I've driven by a few times & seen queues stretching back a long way.

littlerach Tue 05-Apr-05 16:36:43

We went over the easter weekend, very busy but good shops. Also it is close to the quayside so you can take children to look at the bpoats and things.

Lara2 Wed 20-Apr-05 23:30:41

Seem to spend my life there - just over the ferry from me. The shops are good - Clarks are good for kids shoes and the Nike and Addidas for trainers and sports stuff. Do like GAP - was very useful a while ago when DS2 got so engrossed in the film, he wet the seat. Made a quick dash to GAP to re-clothe him! Was very embarrassing telling the cinema staff though. Great eating places and they often have a French market which has the MOST delicious food.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now