Talk

Advanced search

Where can I get some classy but sexy lingerie?

(9 Posts)
bristols Sat 17-Jan-09 19:47:17

Had a look in Ann Summers today but I really want something that will make me feel fantastic as well as treating DH! It needs to be nice fabric, not as obvious as black or red and pretty as well as sexy.

Any ideas??

boogiewoogie Sat 17-Jan-09 20:00:28

Depends what you are after. I've been looking myself and have found some lovely things on the following links:

www.lamagia.co.uk Lots of retro looking items if that's your thing
www.playfulpromises.com They've got a sale on at the moment so good value for money

www.becheeky.com, some unusual brands here.

What designer do you want? What is your budget.

I've also fallen in love with Ayten Gasson stuff but it's quite pricey if not on sale.

Hope that's got you to a good start.

mrsdisorganised Sat 17-Jan-09 20:04:28

my DH bought me beautiful sexy green silk and black lace 'nightwear' from figleaves.com......they have some lovely thingssmile

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Sat 17-Jan-09 22:23:49

I think Agent Provocateur is stunning. They have an outlet shop at Bicester Village if the regular prices are outside of your budget.

Amandoh Sat 17-Jan-09 23:22:54

Myla sells beautiful underwear and has a sale on at the mo.

I love the ruffles.

blinks Sat 17-Jan-09 23:42:08

this has a good sexy/pretty balance and is reasonable

also lovely and has lots of options

think menfolk would love this

Amandoh Sat 17-Jan-09 23:57:09

Funnily enough my DP bought me the set in your second link for Christmas Blinks. on.

I love getting underwear wrapped in tissue paper, in a box tied with ribbon.

Roll on Valentine's Day. smile

blinks Sun 18-Jan-09 00:12:47

oooh you lucky bugger

bristols Mon 19-Jan-09 20:37:55

Amandoh - thanks for the links. Plenty to go on there... Will have to have a good look through and maybe buy some in time for Valentine's day. A treat for us both!

I love the Ruffles too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now