Talk

Advanced search

Strapless bra for big boobs

(9 Posts)
noddyholder Sat 02-Apr-05 09:44:07

Has anyone found one of these that really stays up?I have tried a couple but they didn't feel safe IYKWIM Probably need a couple for the summer I am 36d BTW

Freckle Sat 02-Apr-05 09:58:31

Have you tried Figleaves or DoubleD.com? They cater for the larger boobs and, if the support is inadequate when you try them on, they will let you return them.

MissWhiplash Sat 02-Apr-05 13:10:36

Ample Bosom may have some too.

dyzzidi Mon 04-Apr-05 12:12:41

I got two from M & S when i was a bridesmaid I got the woman to measure me and got one that fitted perfect an F cup. Got one in white and black.

starlover Mon 04-Apr-05 14:12:16

never ever found one that stays up. I don't get how they can support you with no straps!

this post is no help whatsoever, so please feel free to ignore it!

NomDePlume Mon 04-Apr-05 14:15:40

I've always been recommended the Charnos one, by any lingerie shop I've been in ! i'll try to link

NomDePlume Mon 04-Apr-05 14:20:33

Fantasie ones are supposed to be good too. I've got both and though they are supportive I still do get a slight 4 boob effect even in an F cup (i'm a 32E/F dependent on manufacturer)

NomDePlume Mon 04-Apr-05 14:23:47

I've got both the Charnos one and the Fantasie one. But I also have a boned basque which can be worn strapless and it's the only thing that give me proper support and a nice look under clothes. It's by........ (runs to drawer to check label)......Silhouette. It was quite expensive at £45 but it's sooooooooooooo worth it !!!

NomDePlume Mon 04-Apr-05 14:24:53

This is the silhouette one. Although Figleaves only have 32Cs left

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now