Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

My spring Boden order has just arrived!

(11 Posts)
Bobbiewickham Wed 14-Jan-09 13:27:03

Knitted tunic - v nice
v neck t shirt with empire line - nice
Wideleg jeans - nice but a little, ahem, snug.
Flowery tunic thing - jury's still out
Yoga trousers - nice
Denim skirt (flippy) - nice
Patterned cotton skirt - v nice
Kaftan with ric rac round the neck and hem - MINGING, I mean absolutely GOPPING.

Oh dear. Looks like I'll be keeping a fair bit of it.

Go on, shoot me down. Am a Johnnie-lover. Can't help it.

Bobbiewickham Wed 14-Jan-09 13:33:05

Well, I was excited grin

Ruby2shoes Wed 14-Jan-09 13:45:45

Ooh I’m excited too - had a large order arrive yesterday!

But I’m a bit disappointed with their ballet pumps - very narrow and tight so have returned and re ordered in a larger size...

I rather went overboard in the sale and liked everything so much I ordered some more blush

I ordered a dress from the spring preview before Christmas so I’m waiting for that too.

Bobbiewickham Wed 14-Jan-09 13:46:58

Shoes always too small, weird cos boots always ok.

Boden for ladies with tiny hips and long narrow feet.

Like Christmas isn't it!

CoffeeCrazedMama Wed 14-Jan-09 13:51:30

Their boots are always huge and flapping around the calf -gave up a long time ago on them (and they look so good in the catalogue). sad Too much like wellies...

Ruby2shoes Wed 14-Jan-09 13:51:50

I got my dispatch email today so it should be here by the end of the week!

Ruby2shoes Wed 14-Jan-09 13:55:57

I read that here and on some of the reviews that the boots gape if you are slim of calf - which is why Ive avoided them.

Shame as they do look good in the photos.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 14-Jan-09 16:08:57

Bobbie - did you buy the pintuck merino tunic? Saw that in the catalogue this morning and am tempted as it looks beautiful.

SilentTerror Wed 14-Jan-09 17:57:52

Yes Bobbie,which knitted tunic/I have the knitted merino v neck one in magenta,not sure about colour though,may return it.

Bobbiewickham Wed 14-Jan-09 20:39:25

yes, merino pintuck. Is really nice on, will look good with skinnies and uggs.

TheRealMrsJohnSimm Wed 14-Jan-09 20:55:56

oooh........might have to perform some clever accounting on housekeeping money to fund merino tunic hmm

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: