Talk

Advanced search

Fellow big boobers

(115 Posts)
miggy Thu 31-Mar-05 22:00:41

Do you obsess about woman with large bosoms on tv? Every time I see amanda lamb/nigella/kirsty/sarah beeny etc, spend more time looking at their bosoms and what they are wearing-usually tight and clingy- thinking ugh that looks awful then gradually coming round to the point of view that perhaps it looks ok and its just my hatred of my own huge breasts coming out and perhaps I could wear stuff like that too.
So juct covering up jumper/baggy tshirts or boob flashing tight clothes-whats the verdict!

helsi Thu 31-Mar-05 22:02:40

my own breasts don't "come out" they come out and down. Waaaayyy down.

sing -

"do your tits hang low
do they wobble to and fro
can you tie them in a knot
can you tie them in a bow
can you throw them over your shoulder
like a contintental soldier
do your tits hang low"....

miggy Thu 31-Mar-05 22:29:51

helsi-is that a sensible reasoned answer

Smurfgirl Thu 31-Mar-05 23:24:23

No I obsess about people with small boobs on TV, am deeply jealous, even though I don't think mine are that huge just icky.

And I wear tight stuff

colditzmum Thu 31-Mar-05 23:25:50

Loose-ish usually, but low cut!

Fimbo Thu 31-Mar-05 23:28:23

Don't Trinny and Susannah make ladies with ample bosoms show them off in tight tops?

Demented Thu 31-Mar-05 23:31:30

Yes, just seen the trailers for Sarah Beeny's new programme and can't believe how large her boobs look, wonder if she is b/feeding?

Trinny and Susannah now speak to me when in changing rooms. Today I heard their voices when trying on a high necked top and TBH they were right, it made me look huge.

irishbird Thu 31-Mar-05 23:33:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Demented Thu 31-Mar-05 23:33:36

Oh and was watching Desperate Housewives last night with the scene when Linette was sitting up in bed and I said to DH "That's the size of boobs I want" (she looks about a B cup) and DH was horrified. When I sit up in bed with just my pjs on (no bra) my nipples are waving about at my waist, not attractive.

Demented Thu 31-Mar-05 23:35:25

Tight fitting, v neck preferrably. Wrap tops and mock layer tops work well too, although wrap tops can be a problem with small children who may find it amusing to undo the tie at the side! I have found this out to my misfortune.

Aero Thu 31-Mar-05 23:50:04

pmsl @ irishbird

ambrosia Fri 01-Apr-05 16:46:59

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

doraexplorer Fri 01-Apr-05 20:46:39

I still remember a card i was given on my birthday about three years ago by SIL (we get on well)
OAP on the front in response to bloke asking show us yer tits she lifts her 'flasher mac' up at the hem at the bottom!
31 and i'm not that far off!!!

LGJ Fri 01-Apr-05 20:51:09

38b

5.3 1/2

I feel that I am huge, they kind of stay where they started out, but only because I go to the gym.

To me they are huge, are they ?? or am I just hung up about them ?

jambo1707 Fri 01-Apr-05 21:07:08

I am on wait list for breast reduction so understand how you feel.

i would love to wear a strappy top with a nice bra not some scaffolding that when you remove the tits go south with a sudden bang

hoxtonchick Fri 01-Apr-05 21:10:01

i am definitely of the tight tops persuasion. agree with v necks/wrapover idea. i was 36g before this pregnancy.... even i am a bit scared what size i'll be when breastfeeding .

jambo1707 Fri 01-Apr-05 21:12:15

I am at present 42g with severe backache and neckstrain

how can men ogle thes mamas they are absolutly disguting

I have lost weight to help me on the way quicker to op but it doesnt come off these repulsive lumps

LGJ Fri 01-Apr-05 21:14:16

F**kety Fu*k.

I shall shut up and go away.

Cadbury Fri 01-Apr-05 21:24:31

I'm a 42 H. Mine are oddly shaped and can't do with out a bra . I work on the principle that that they are proporti9on to te rest of my ver big body and so don't look too out of place. In the unlikely event that I should loose weight and become a "normal" persons size, they would have to be reduced but my dh would have something to say about it.

emmatom Fri 01-Apr-05 21:39:40

As the possessor of two lightly fried eggs (my mum and sister both have my share i think), can I just say when I see a lady with voluptuous curves 'up there' I always think how nice it must be to have a cleavage.
I can blag my way with padding etc but would love to have two natural puppies hanging around there!!
I sympathise if they are so big they give you backache etc, but they are very womanly.
If you ever watch 'Ten years younger' on TV, the presenter always gives the larger ladies a good unlifting bra, (nothing worse than boobs on your knees I agree) and like someone else said a v-neck collar. The before and after effect is amazing.
I had a benign (thank god!) breast lump removed a few years ago and that shook me up into not caring so much about the size. As long as they are healthy, it's OK really isn't it. Sometimes now I can get so paranoid about the health thing I could quite happily have them both whipped off to avoid this fear.
Anyway, that's 2 strange ways of looking at boobs, firstly I would have liked to have had bigger ones, but after a health scare I'm paranoid to the point they could both go! Women and their bodies eh?!

Shazzler Fri 01-Apr-05 21:49:04

Groovy. Here's me doing my mans opinion bit....
Boobs are great. Little one are ok, huge ones are horrible. IMHO. But i like the curve of where the breats meets the body. SO SEXY....

C cup is about perfect, but then i'monly one guy.
My missus had bigger ones before ds born. But filled outnicely when feeding. Then they shrunk . Then dd born but no much increase in volume. didn't chnage much after feeding stopped.

If you can do bench presses or pull downs then this wil strengthen the muscles. That will help make them more pert. Will not give you an ideal figure like, but can only do good.Dont need fancy equipment, push ups or even just pressing palms together at chest height for 5 secs.

Nemo1977 Fri 01-Apr-05 21:50:11

another 42 H here

onlineid Fri 01-Apr-05 22:28:59

Message withdrawn

flamesparrow Fri 01-Apr-05 22:42:31

Oooh - its not just me that is fascinated by Sarah Beeny!!!!

Some of her tops suit her, and other times I just want to yell at her "WHY ARE YOU WEARING HORIZONTAL STRIPES ACROSS YOUR GIGANTIC BOOBIES????"

I'm a 34E, and still steadily growing I get back ache already - I think I'm probably just a big wimp.

Most of my tops are low cut though - not so much to ooze cleavage, but more cos high necks make me look all mumsy.

emmatom Fri 01-Apr-05 22:44:42

My friend, up the lane, went to school with Sarah Beeny and my friend has huge breasts too. Perhaps they put something in the school dinners?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now