Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

I want a new hairstyle

(12 Posts)
Posey Tue 29-Mar-05 21:29:13

Advice please you trendy bunch!

I am bored with my hair and fancy a change in time for a big family do in a couple of weeks.
At the moment my hair is a bit past shoulder length, wavy, sometimes curly but will easily straighten with straighteners. No fringe, thick but not coarse. I have a round face.
It has to be manageable, not too time consuming. Anyone recommend something stylish, not too outrageous, that will suit a mid-thirties city SAHM.

Look forward to your ideas.

Beetroot Tue 29-Mar-05 21:32:50

Message withdrawn

Posey Tue 29-Mar-05 21:54:50

Yes I am.
In many ways I'd rather go to the dentist than the hairdressers because they know what needs doing without you having to tell them!
Once they start cutting I love the whole experience, its just getting across what I want, because usually I don't know what that is. Thats why I have a fairly unexciting hairdo.

So who is your hairdresser, and will s/he tell me what I want?

Posey Tue 29-Mar-05 21:55:50

Meant to add, do you still come up to London to get your hair done? If so thats pretty impressive recommendation.

Beetroot Tue 29-Mar-05 22:01:08

Message withdrawn

Beetroot Tue 29-Mar-05 22:01:25

Message withdrawn

Posey Tue 29-Mar-05 22:04:03

Thank you!
Have to log off now, but will check the no in the morning.

lou33 Tue 29-Mar-05 22:11:10

how much is she beety?

Beetroot Tue 29-Mar-05 22:18:04

Message withdrawn

marthamoo Tue 29-Mar-05 22:20:53

I am growing mine (must be something in the air Posey - I have had the shortest of short crops for 3 years now but I am bored). So I now have nothingey-frumpy Mummy-no-style hair - and it's starting to go a bit bouffant as it gets longer.

Need a hat.

lou33 Tue 29-Mar-05 22:29:40

ooh that's a lot

hat= hat hair tho moo

btw are you not on msn anymore tonight?

addle Wed 13-Apr-05 14:37:32

message for beetroot

I've just been to Penny at Staffords in Wardour Street: she did a wonderful job and was extraordinarily nice about finding nit eggs at the base of my neck... just said 'do you have children' which at first I took to be a covert reference to mumsnet. Anyway, if you would like me to say that you (by RL name) recommended her, just let me know. (You recommended her before to me about a year ago but I couldn't quite afford it at that point. I still can't but she is really good.) So thank you very much.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now